The London Humanist Choir’s annual singalong is back on for 31 March! After an absolutely chockablock event in Dec 2019, we have moved to a bigger (possibly better? You'll have to turn up to decide) venue.
Thursday 31 March
Doors at 6:30, with singing starting at 7:30
Signature Brew Haggerston
Railway Arch 340, Action Mews, E8 4EA map
nearest tube: Overground to Haggerston
Join us for our best lockdown bangers and a our latest repertoire. Everyone is welcome to join in and sing along – we’ll even provide the lyrics. If it turns into a mass karaoke choir, we definitely won't mind!
Signature Brew offer their own delicious beers straight from the brewery along with specially chosen guest beers, wines and spirits and plenty of hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks. Lots there to quench your thirst after singing your socks off, and after the last 18 months we all deserve to treat ourselves a little bit. They even have their own fish & chips truck, so come early and enjoy!
Free entry, fully accessible, and everyone is welcome.
To keep the choir (and you, our wonderful singing along audience) covid safe:
- we have a max capacity of 80 to allow for social distancing
- the room will be well ventilated
- wear a mask if that will make you feel more comfortable
- we ask everyone to take a lateral flow test and ensure they are negative the day of the event (on the honour system)
- and we believe in science (quelle suprise as humanists) so please consider getting your booster and flu shot when offered
Hope to see you there!